Refurbished ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
*PRESCRIPTION NEEDED & CAN BE EMAIL TO INFO@FOOTIT.COM
Refurbished ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier.
30% of Footit Patients are Non-Compliant on CPAP and most of those patients return the machine back to us. We refurbish the machines and resell them.
Connectivity comes standard
With each AirSense 10 device offering built-in cellular technology, you get unprecedented access to therapy data and remote access to device settings, helping you to be more connected with your patients and even more efficient in your business.
Clinically proven algorithm
The AutoSet algorithm used in the AirSense 10 AutoSet is one of the most clinically published in the field of sleep-disordered breathing. It works to automatically adjust to each patient's therapy pressure as their needs change – hourly, nightly and from season to season – to deliver the patient's ideal, lowest therapy pressure.
- Advanced event detection identifies central sleep apnea, respiratory effort related arousal and Cheyne-Stokes respiration events to provide treating physicians valuable insight into the continued health of your patients.
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- AutoSet Response comfort setting offers gentler pressure increases and a smoother night’s sleep to help patients with high pressure intolerance.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients.
- Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
Footit is an authorized ResMed Dealer
All Services provided, including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and set up of the products, are performed solely by Footit and independently of the manufacturer.
ResMed products can only be sold to end users residing in the U.S. and not to other 3rd parties or businesses.
All products purchased come with a manufacturer's standard warranty.
©ResMed Used with Permission
We Also Recommend
Battery Rechargeable for your Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel CPAP Machine
Dreamstation Go Travel CPAP by Philips Respironics without Battery
Dreamstation Go Water Humidifier for the Dreamstation Go
Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle CPAP Machine