Philips Respironics DreamStation CPAP Machine with Humidifier
DreamStation CPAP With Humidifier Item#DSX200H11
Take charge with ease and confidence.
DreamStation is responsive, informative, easy-to-use and connects remotely to your care team. In virtually every way, it’s designed to make it comfortable to help you stay committed to treating your sleep apnea.
- The colorful display features an icon-based navigation system.
- 63% quieter than the ResMed Airsense 10.*
- Among the leading CPAP brands, DreamStation features comprehensive selection of wireless options — including Bluetooth, Cellular and WiFi.**
- Performance Check— gives you peace of mind by simplifying in-home evaluation and troubleshooting, while confirming every morning that your device was working properly through the night.
- Provides maintenance alerts and reminders every 30 days.
- Available in Auto CPAP, CPAP Pro, CPAP, DreamStation Go Travel CPAP, Auto BiPAP, and BiPAP Pro versions to meet your therapy needs
* Based on the average change in sound level during simulated patient breathing, across a range of pressure, expiratory relief, and humidifier conditions
**Internal assessment of 2015 competitive CPAP data comparing to ResMed Airsense10/Aircurve10 platform and Fisher and Paykel Icon series platform.
We need your CPAP prescription before we can ship this product out or sell it to you in the store.
We Also Recommend
Battery Rechargeable for your Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel CPAP Machine
Dreamstation Go Travel CPAP by Philips Respironics without Battery
Dreamstation Go Water Humidifier for the Dreamstation Go
Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle CPAP Machine