Night Balance Sleep System by Philips Respironics CPAP Alternative
How does NightBalance work?
As you sleep, NightBalance detects when you are sleeping on your back and delivers auto-customized, gentle vibrations that prompt you to move onto your side without disturbing your sleep. The quiet vibrations help you to stay off your back and avoid the higher number of breathing disturbances that occur when you sleep on your back. This reduces the overall AHI to levels that make NightBalance clinically non-inferior to CPAP therapy2.
No new sleep study needed
The sleep study that was used to confirm the diagnosis of OSA can be used by your physician to also confirm if you suffer from positional OSA and therefore if positional therapy will be helpful for you.
NightBalance requires a prescription. The prescription must include sleep apnea diagnosis but doesn’t necessarily have to include NightBalance. A CPAP prescription is not valid.
We also offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all purchases. Note: NightBalance is currently not reimbursed by Medicare or Medicaid.
- HSA and FSA cards
- Credit Card and Debit Card
- Affirm Financing
- 1. Berry, R. et al, NightBalance Sleep Position Trainer Device versus Auto-Adjusting Positive Airway Pressure for Treatment of Positional Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Accepted Papers, 2/17/2019
- 2. De Ruiter, M. H. T., Benoist, L.B.L., de Vries, N., de Lange, J. Durability of treatment effects of the Sleep Position Trainer versus oral appliance therapy in positional OSA : 12 month follow-up of randomized controlled trial, 2017
- 3. Dutch Apnea Society (Apneuvereniging. Dutch survey done with based on 75 NightBalance users for an average of 2.2 years, 2017
- 4. Heinzer, R. et al, Prevalence and Characteristics of Positional Sleep Apnea in the HypnoLaus Population-based cohort, Sleep Medicine 2018; 48:157-162
- 5. PMS survey done by phone
We Also Recommend
DreamWear Replacement Cushion Full Face CPAP Mask by Philips Respironics