Harmar CSL500 Curved Custom Stairlift 350lbs Capacity with 10 Year Warranty
The price includes Delivery, Installation, Footit Service Warranty, & Harmar Warranty! The price quoted is for a one turn application. We can give you a Free Assessment and quote you if needed.
The Helix Curved Stair Lift offers a narrow profile that mounts closer to the wall, with tighter bends. The ride is ultra smooth--and whisper quiet!
Every Helix CSL500 is engineered and built to order. Each custom stairlift is unique to the home and stairway it is installed to. This custom design allows the Helix stairlift to have a smaller footprint, quicker install, and outstanding performance.
The build and delivery methods also allow installers to work more quickly and efficiently when they arrive at your home. The lift can be installed with minimal disruptions to you.
Perfect for a stairway with a 90-degree turn, 180-degree turn, or even a spiral staircase. The Helix can even be built to accomodate multi-story applications.
An ergonomically-designed seat features swivel seat and "flip-up"" arms to make entry and exit easier.
Custom color and fabric options are available to help make the Helix Curved Stair Lift a tasteful addition to any home.
- Drive SystemRack & Pinion Gear
- Maximum Weight Capacity350 lbs. ((159 kg.)
- Track (rail) TypeSteel, Powder Coated
- Travel20' standard; 164' Maximum
- Average Number of Return Trips per Charge10
- Lift Mounts to Step or WallSteps
- Minimum Folded Width16"
- Speed20 ft. / min.
- Electrical Requirements120V - 220V AC
- Operation Power24V DC Battery
- Safety DevicesSafety Edges; Emergency Stop