Therafirm's Moderate Support Core-Spun Gradient Compression Socks are NOW available with a cushioned sole for exceptional comfort! They are designed to promote better circulation and prevent swelling and leg fatigue. Plus, the soft, ultra stretchy fibers ensure these compression socks are easier to put on and more comfortable to wear.
CORE-SPUN BY THERAFIRM MODERATE SUPPORT SOCKS
An everyday sock with ultra-stretchy core-spun yarns that make Core-Spun socks easier to don and more comfortable to wear. Improve circulation, prevent moderate swelling, and relieve tired, achy legs and feet!
Core-Spun by Therafirm Moderate Cushioned Support Socks Feature:
- 20-30 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Ultra stretchy yarns make the sock easier to put on
- High-tech CoolMax® fibers wick away moisture for a drier and more hygienic sock environment
- Comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Extra padding for extra comfort
- Reinforced, comfortable heel and toe
- Nylon, Spandex, and Polyester
- LATEX-FREE fibers for soft, cool comfort
- 100% USA Made